Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Magic Kisses


So I lived almost 3 decades with accepting that my kisses were just fine. I mean, you can ask my husband, but I doubt he would say they were magical. But an amazingly supernatural thing happens to your kisses, about 14 months after becoming a mom. They become magical. I first saw this phenomenon occur around that time after Sammy was born, but I thought it must be my imagination. But much to my delight, Thea has confirmed that my kisses, yes MY kisses hold the healing power no medicine or bandaid could ever hope to. Seriously. This girl crashes and burns harder and more frequently than any other child in history. I stand in amazement every time, but no matter how deep the scrape or how purple the bruise a simple kiss from mommy stops the tears and erases all memory of the injury. And she's off............

No comments:

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.