* This one goes out to my best sister and cousin.*
Monday, May 4, 2009
A Love Letter from Jesus
I am touched by this song each time I hear it. It is an incredible picture of how much He loves me and you. My hope is that whenever life seems too hard to handle, the words of this song will remind you that you are not alone. When I am having a hard time I find comfort in the arms that long to hold me. The arms of the One who gave it all for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
2 comments:
I am so excited to get home to listen... I can't view at work.. thanks best cousin, I'm sure I will LOVE it as much as I love you.
love, cousin Jodi
sniffle, sniffle.thanks, that was great!!
love, cousin Jodi
Post a Comment