Thursday, January 7, 2010

Serious Question

For real, I need each of you to answer this question.


If I (Gina) were to have to pick the BEST color top to wear what would it be? What color(s) do you think I look best in? If you answer I will send you an email telling you why I want to know.



Ohhhhhhh. It's so exciting!!
And yet silly. Well, I hope it isn't silly and that it is simply the most wonderful adventure!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is wierd.

you look good in coral.
fo real.

j-lo

Jerusha said...

red - it will match your fiery personality.

Love you friend.

tp said...

I vote a deep purple. With those ravishing dark locks of yours...

Unknown said...

Any jewel tone... deep purple, emerald green, royal blue, cranberry... etc.

I can't wait to get my email!

Our Family said...

You seem to wear a lot of blacks and browns (which you look beautiful in), but I'm going to go with red. It's spunkier. Now do tell why!!!

Jill said...

Hot pink...I was going to say RED, but I will chose to be different.;) And not pale pink...hot pink...as in HOT..tsssss...

The Queen said...

You look good in dark colors- I vote plum.

The Queen said...

Oh wait. Can I change? I love that dark blue shirt you have...actually, I covet it! ;)

Anonymous said...

grey.. cousin jodi

gail said...

I think burgendy, wine, bordeaux!!

Gina said...

Oh Gail, I thought you wouild prefer a blush? HeeHee.

Diana said...

dark blue

waiting....

Anonymous said...

so wheres my email?? jodi

Diana said...

New vote: Plum

Anonymous said...

Dark Cranberry. For the winter ofcourse. But a shade much lighter for warmer months...like lavender you look good in white too.
Okay why????????????? Amina

The Tates said...

You are from New York-the answer is always black. I just ordered some new clothes-almost all black. I was so excited to get new clothes that weren't huge :)

Anonymous said...

Flourecent green always makes an impression! No, for real, ink or yellow or the staple professional white and black power suit!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.