Saturday, March 13, 2010

Daylight Savings

Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight.

Every Daylight Savings from the time I left my mother's home, she would call to remind me to set my clocks, back or ahead.
"I knooow Mooom."
or
"Oh. I totally forgot. Thanks Mom."

I miss those calls.

I miss her voice.

I miss....her.

Here's to the first signs of Spring sprouting up in all kinds of delightful ways, with the exception of losing a precious hour of sleep tonight.

I love Spring...........

Here's to the promise of New Life.

Words fail me..........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.

i'm trying to think of what to comment on your blog...and I can't think of anything...because it's late...and I'm tired...and I have no witty banter of which to speak.

so....

hey. you have a blog.

j-lo

Gina said...

You're funny, lame and interesting. It was great to see ya in passing yesterday.

Anonymous said...

I miss Mom too. I have recently, more often than not, been getting these overwhelming urges to call her. You would think after 6 years of not being able to call, the desire would deminish. Instead it has gotten stronger. Amina

Anonymous said...

i can swear i left a comment yesterday.. did you delete it?

jodi

Gina said...

NO I DID NOT DELETE IT!!!!! What was it? I have had that happen to me on a friends' blog and it turns out there was an error message after I left it and I just didn't read it.

Anonymous said...

my comment was letting you that it daylight saving time not savingS. but i was gonna let you slide this time.. lol

jodi

Gina said...

Oh. maybe I WOULD have deleted it had I seen it.
JK

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.