Lots to say, no time to say it.
Have an interview tomorrow for a pretty cool part-time job!!
Excited!!
Like, jumping for joy excited!!!!
Please pray.
First time in about 6 years that excitement has won out over fear regarding the thought of working.
Would love to stay and write a reeeeaaalllyyy long post, but I have to go write a resume instead. Perhaps magician should be listed on it since it will take an act of magic to create a resume for this lil' ol' stay-at-home mom.
4 comments:
hey-
great pic of my tummy hangin' out.
thanks for that.
That is awesome!! I must admit, I am a FAR better mother now that I'm working outside of the home!! Glad to see that you are "back" at your blog!!
no one would notice i you would stop bringing attention to it. and lisa, that's what happens when i quit fb. :)
Awesome! I love that picture of you gals! And if working is what motivates you start blogging again I am all for it!
Post a Comment