Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Does Blush Start With?


What does cereal start with?
C
Oh C
What does Milk start with?
M
Oh M
What does Bowl start with?
B
Oh B
And on and on it goes between me and my lovely little girl who doesn't even know the meaning behind her questions.
On an unrelated note....In the car, Thea often tells me she can't hear the radio and it is usually at a volume that is loud enough, so I told Mike the other day that I wonder if Thea may have a bit of a hearing problem, recalling the many times in a given day that she blatantly disregards my directives. Wishful thinking I guess. I have since concluded that to be a false notion. Here's why. When I am getting ready in the morning, she has come running in asking if she can have some blush. She always seems to come in the bathroom at precisely the time that I am applying my eye shadow and blush. HMMMMM. And I realized today that, although Sadie is squawking loudly, Sammy is swooshing his tank through the air and she is being her regular loud self, SHE CAN HEAR THE SOUND OF MY EYE SHADOW COMPACT OPEN AND CLOSE. I was astounded this morning at her incredible ability. It was truly amazing. You would have to be there to understand, but trust me, she does not have a hearing problem. In case you ever wonder.
By the way, the above photo was taken
the day after her faceplant on the cement floor.

9 comments:

The Queen said...

Haha. I went through the same thing with Sarah!!! That is TOO funny.

Jill said...

Glad you are back.

The Perreca Family said...

Ah- so sweet!!

the "G" battery said...

so happy to see you posted again! I've been missing it! :)

Diana said...

I want to hang out with her. I think we'd be good friends.

Anonymous said...

welcome back best cousin.. missed your humor! thea is a riot!

Anonymous said...

Faceplant day later...Face Perfect
Hair??? What happened to the hair?? Lucy u have some splainin to do.....I will be there soon to fix the hair!!!
to all who may not get my Humor....
I LOVE THEA and her HAIR just the way they are!!! I just think it's funnY!!!!!!! :))) AMINA

Gina said...

Your lovely niece LOVES to take her hair ties out and this was after her nap. Hair ties out, hair still in same position. I kinda like it.

Edie said...

Thea is adorable and she looks just like you!!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.