Monday, March 16, 2009

A Fun Activity


A Facebook circulating note...

1. What is something mom always says to you?
S- No, you can't and yes and everything else
T- Sorry

2. What makes mom happy?
S- When I hug you and give you flowers
T- Huuug (as she demonstrates one)

3. What makes mom sad?
S- When we do something bad
T- get boo boo

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
S- Tickle
T- Tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
S- I think you were like me
T- Over her head

6. How old is your mom?
S- I don't know 32?
T- 2

7. How tall is your mom?
S- 32
T- Big

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
S- snuggle with us
T- Read

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
S- You clean the kitchen, put Sadie to bed, put her PJ's on, watch TV
T- Play around play around play around (while singing the words)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
S- of the best watcher of TV ever (umm maybe I need to make some changes)
T- have snack

11. What is your mom really good at?
S- very good at hugging kissing daddy and all kinds of things. OK I have a confession. His initial answer was "you're very good at watching TV." How embarrassing. I made him say something else, which I guess is cheating. So there. A confession, but I still included the other forced answer just to make myself feel better.
T- read

12. What is your mom not very good at?
S- wrestling
T- not wrestling, but you're good at Sadie

13. What does your mom do for a job?"
S- you clean the kitchen (at least I do something besides watch TV)
T- fireworks (???)

14.What is your mom's favorite food?
S- chicken pot pie (not so much)
T- chicken pot pie

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
S- hug me
T- tickle us

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
S- Batman girl
T- A princess

17. What do you and your mom do together?
S- we play with each other
T- play

18. How are you and your mom the same?
S- I don't know ( I think he is losing interest)
T- same same

19. How are you and your mom different?
S- Um like you're a girl and I'm a boy
T- blue pink (meaning I am wearing blue and she is wearing pink)

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
S- you kiss me
T- kiss us


21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
S- you kiss him
T- Huggie eesh (Thea has started adding the shh sound to the end of most of her words)

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
S- Knoebels
T- hoim (which is a word that Thea made up and uses whenever she feels like it pronounced with a hebrew chchch sound) In response to Thea's answer, Sammy says "Thea that is not even a place. It's not a word."

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AND YOU TELL ME I WATCH TO MUCH TF?? lol. thank you sammy for calling your mommy out!! thats why you gotta LOVE kids.. so honest!

love cousin jodi

Gina said...

True very true cousin.

Anonymous said...

as far as the made up words go, thea and her cousin joe joe have a lot in common.. he would like to be able to speak with an irish "BRODE". lol

love cousin jodi

The Queen said...

Zinger on #5!!!

tp said...

i love this, and i love you... so funny. and also, you've been to knoebels?

Jill said...

HAhhhhhhaaaaa.

Edie said...

That is great! How cute are they!!?? I love kid's answers to dif. questions!! And I think it's so funny that Thea makes up her own words:)) Oh...and I'm not really blogging anymore- I don't have it in me...

Anonymous said...

Oh My...Laugh Hysterical Outloud!!!
They are some funny people there!!!!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.