Saturday, March 14, 2009

Got my haircut

My regular hairstylist was not available, so I went to an actual salon this time. It was a nice experience and I am happy with the result. This does not mean I am leaving my old stylist. She just isn't local and sometimes the traffic on the way to her place is just unbearable. Besides, she has been cutting my hair for like 2 decades. We've been through a lot together and she has kinda grown on me. Anyways here it is. I am having fun with it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

luuuuuuuuv
the sexy pose.

:)

reminds me of chelca d's & brittani r's facebook pics...

J-lo

Anonymous said...

love it.. your so photogenic..
love cousin jodi

The Perreca Family said...

Great new "do"!

Our Family said...

You're always beautiful, Gina! Love it!

The Tates said...

You look great with short hair! Mine turns into an onion head when I cut it. LOve it!

Gina said...

Thanks everyone...except J-Lo.

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.