Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Crumb


I have big plans for the old blog in the works, but for now here is a tid bit to hold you over.

I have been working with Thea on some Preschool stuff while Sammy is at school. Yesterday we started exploring the letter A.


Over dinner;

Mike "Thea what starts with the letter A?"

Thea "S"

Mike "No. Thea, what starts with the letter "A"?

Thea "H."


Anyone out there think I should homeschool?


FYI, there was a "worksheet" hanging righ there that had the letter "A" and a picture of an AAAAAAAlligator on it.


I love my girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your gonna have your hands full with that lil pistol for a very long time... lol.. gotta love her though, she's my type of gal...

love cousin jodi

The Queen said...

Heehee Thea. Keeping your parents on their toes!

The Tates said...

Thanks for the crumb. One important math idea to keep in mind is counting backward. It is the key to subtraction later on.

Anonymous said...

I can't.....
Amina

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.