Monday, February 8, 2010

28.5.....

......inches and more to come.








We were without cable, internet and phone for 2 days. I felt like I was buried alive...except I could see because we had electricity.
Anyways, it has been "fun".
Will post more when I upload the pics from my camera. Mike took these pics with our point and shoot.
Lata potata!!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!! JUST THE SNOW OFCOURSE, NOT YOU WITH NO PHONE, TV OR INTERNET..
AND WHAT'S A POINT AND SHOOT?

COUSIN JODI

the "G" battery said...

did bell branch get plowed? I am beginning to wonder if they will EVER get down our street.....come over to play if you get bored!

Gina said...

Jod, a point and shoot is a camera that automatically focuses. you know, the kind that fits in your purse as opposed to the kind with the bigger lense. I am SURE there is a much more technical and accurates description, but that's all I got.
"G" yes, Bell Branch is plowed. I have been out a few times. That's a bummer you aren't plowed. And have you guys shoveled your insanely long driveway?????? That would take an army (no pun intended) PLEASE, ;et me know if you guys need anything. We can trek it over to you through the enchanted forest. :)

Anonymous said...

OH SO YOU MEAN A CAMERA LIKE MINE.. A KODAK DIGITAL THAT JUST TAKES PICTURES AND NOTHING FANCY LIKE YOUR BIG CLUNKER OF A CAMERA?? LOL JUST TEASING.. WE ARE GETTING SNOW TONIGHT.. I CAN'T WAIT.. I MAY STAY UP TO WATCH IT FALL DURING THE NIGHT!!

COUSIN JODI

Gina said...

Exactly, one like yours that doesn't give you chiropractic issues just to carry it. Pain in the butooty.

Unknown said...

so fun...i am so jealous. makes me think of mt...alllllll the timmmeeeeee...buck up little camper. ;)

Jill said...

ok the last message was from me...

The Perreca Family said...

Whew- good thing you are from NY and know how to handle all that white fluffy stuff! Glad you were able to have fun with the kiddos- I can't keep Alden inside he loves the snow SO much! This is a blessed change- after the first snowfall, he wanted nothing to do with it- not now!!

The Queen said...

The pictures of the kids in the snow are adorable!

Diana said...

great memories for the kiddos!!! so fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!!!!
But....What is Lota potata???
Amina

Gina said...

read it again.

Anonymous said...

i like a lota potata... with my steak that is.. hahahaha


love cousin jodi

Gina said...

Jod- you got jokes!!!

Anonymous said...

Kay....read it again and still don't get it....call me dumb....just tell me....

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.