.........THIS!!!!!
I do apologize to any and all of you who have blessed the Rohrer's with any variation of this, but the truth remains. I HATE IT!!!!!!!!! I appreciate the sentiment and your generosity.
In this household, no good EVER comes of it. As I write this very sentence Thea has come in to report that Sammy has put IT in her hair.
Did I mention I HATE IT?????!!!!!???????
All over the floor.
Colors never stay separated which is fine except when you have those nifty sets like burgers or pasta that become completely pointless when you are forced to make purpley-yellow pickles or greenish-orange spaghetti. Hmmmmmm.
The kids can hardly work the contraptions.
They can't even open the cannisters. Oh wait... here come Thea again.......
And you can save your "but they can use their imagination" arguments.....
I STILL and ALWAYS WILL HATE IT!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
6 comments:
sweet Gina-- I can understand. I can't empathize, but I can understand.
but they don't make it like they used to.. ahahahahahaha
cousin jodi.
me too.... we used to use it more often but last time it dried up for some reason mommy never bought more!! can't imagine why not????
I love it during the summer- when they can play with it outside, I can spray it away, and it doesn't need to come inside. But sadly, Alden LOVES the stuff- and when I need to get something done- I know that I can have him happily occupied for a good hour (yes, at least an hour if not more) if I give him a container or two.... It's a necessary evil at our house!
At least it's cheap.
Ha Ha, Emily recieved some for Christmas from my brother and we still haven't opened it yet.
Post a Comment