Have I mentioned that God is good?
Will you take a minute...or two....or thirty today to reflect on God's unfathomable love that sent His son to die on the cross for our sefishness, our disobedience, our defiance, our sin.
Thank you Jesus for changing my life and daily increasing my joy in knowing that I am being cared for by the best Papa imaginable.
I owe it ALL to Him.
May you feel blessed today and throughout this most sacred holiday weekend.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
2 comments:
God is good, all the time.
i do like good friday? but where have you gone since?
Post a Comment