So remember I mentioned my friend wrote a letter to Wal-Mart? Well, turns out Weird Al Yankovic got word of her beef and made a video of himself rectifying the situation. Check it out here.
My friend is not actually tall..... most of the time. But boy oh boy when she is on her soap box, WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!
Too funny! Who would have thought Weird Al cared about things like less or fewer? Maybe with the loss of MJ, he has more time on his hands to rectify this injustices.
My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
I believe that all of life, the good, the bad and all the in between is an opportunity and privilege to bring glory to the One who made me, the One who calls me His child. So this is my story of glory. The story of an unlikely princess in the Kingdom of the Almighty.
5 comments:
wait, that's amazing. where is that story you told about Walmart!? I want to read it!
it was just a small shout out in the grammar entry entitled "can I just say?"
Oh. Weird Al didn't REALLY get word of her beef. It just bothered him too! Sorry for any confusion.
i was a little confused too...thanks for clarifying. And yes, I do still read....maybe one day I'll post.
Too funny! Who would have thought Weird Al cared about things like less or fewer? Maybe with the loss of MJ, he has more time on his hands to rectify this injustices.
Post a Comment