
This may SEEM like an ordinary sidewalk, but to me, it may as well have been the streets of gold for all the excitement I felt seeing it get poured! You see, "our" house has been undergoing MAJOR renovations since April. We live in a basement apartment and have use of a BEAUTIFUL backyard..... until April. Our landlords began a renovation project that consequently tore the yard to pieces and dirt (mud). So it has been a challenge to keep shoes and kids clean as we have had to trek through the mess all summer. But on September 1st that all changed and a sidewalk was poured. I could hardly contain my elation. We can now walk through the yard, rain or shine in total bliss. Ahhhhhhh!
And I am sure those closest to me are just as excited that they no longer have to hear me complain!!!! So I chalk this one up as another answered prayer. God is so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment