Friday, November 2, 2007
I'm Back
Sorry about the intermission. I have been away feeling a little under the weather due to the above picture. So much has happened since I last wrote and it got to the point where I didn't know where to begin......... so I just didn't. Well I am into my second trimester and feeling MUCH BETTER! Got some more energy and some less nausea. Ixnay the "above picture. The sonogram picture of our third baby would not upload. I am assuming that the 3 people that read this all now about the baby anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
2 comments:
i read your blog geree...i love you!
ab
Yay! Maybe this is how we will communicate from now on! I love you and miss you TONS!!!
Post a Comment