Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Snow


Yeah!!!!!!!! I love the transformation a blanket of snow makes on the landscape. And with all the trees in our yard it is so beautiful.
I am not the biggest fan of playing in the snow, but I was excited for my kids to enjoy this amazing part of nature. And by the way, this was Sammy's first time playing in the snow and could quite possibly be his last real winter if we relocate to the south. So I made the best of it..... and asked Uncle Chase to take them out. Well, that's only half true. I did ask him, but I joined them. Mike was at school. So Uncle Chase, Sammy, Thea and I had a blast in the snow and we even made a snowman!!!!! I admit it was fun, but I was ready to go in after about 1/2 an hour and so was Thea. Like mother like daughter.

4 comments:

amina said...

cute snowman....
Love the kids snow apparel!!!

Anonymous said...

You wuss...and you call yourself a New Yorker...where are you going to be moving?

Gina said...

Who said this? You don't have the guts to give your identity?

Gina said...

And I bet you (Ms. Anonymous) live AAAALLLL the way across the country where I can't get to you and...and... and... crawl in your lap so you can play with my hair.

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.