Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Some Holiday Advice

Most people struggle with the problem of debt or even the desire to buy a thing or two on credit. Well, I saw this today and it changed my life. Great advice from the most unlikely of place too! Hmmm.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a timely thing for me to read. Staying at home and having a mortgage broker for a husband, really puts the ouch in budget...but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am truly living the dream.
-JIll

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.