Send your own ElfYourself eCards
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
8 comments:
thats awesome.. happy thanksgiving my family in maryland. safe trip and can't wait to see you for chrismas... love you all
cousin jodi
thea don't exactly look like thea... lol. sadie dancing.. so funny..
cousin jodi...
Ok. Sammy is by FAR the funniest and most realistic.
J-lo
Ok. Sammy is by FAR the funniest and most realistic.
J-lo
So Sabrina and I spent a WHOLE afternoon playing with this. It was so much fun! Wasting time is usually like that...:)
Anyways, thanks for the fun!!!!!
I agree about Thea...but very funny!
Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so diggin this thing! Totally stealing! Blessing this christmas!
Post a Comment