Welcome
Lorelai "Rory" Elizabeth Gardner
December 31, 2008
8lbs. 5oz. 19 inches
I am so proud of my little sis and bro-in-law.
Lorelai "Rory" Elizabeth Gardner
December 31, 2008
8lbs. 5oz. 19 inches
I am so proud of my little sis and bro-in-law.

My Glory Story
8 comments:
I love her name! Tell them congrats for me. Jenny is beautiful even after going through labor...I didn't quite look so lovely... :)
Yeah!! SOO Happy for Jenny and Chase!! They deserve only the very best that life has to offer, a new beautiful baby girl being one of them!!! God Bless!!! Amina
Have they come out to see you recently? I think I remember meeting them. That is great! Congratulations! New babies in the fam are WONDERFUL! :) I'm ready for my nephew to make his appearance, but I am going to have to be patient until the end of April. It will be the 1st boy! Woohooo!
She's beautiful- and she just made it in time to be a wonderful tax deduction!!
YAY! That's so exciting! Please tell her congratulations for us!
Congrats Auntie!!
congrats Rohrer's!!
love cousin, Jodi
I just realized that her initials are LEG! Luke's are the same! Too fun!
Post a Comment