Friday, December 12, 2008
My Poor Baby. It Was Bound to Happen.
Well, for those of you who have been around Thea for any longer than 5 minute spurts, you know that she has a little problem with walking safety. She has a habit of running into walls, chairs (or any other piece of furniture for that matter), people, parked cars, open dishwasher doors or fridge doors. You get the picture. So last Saturday we were at a birthday party where the kids were encouraged to bring something to push and/or ride on. The party was in our church basement. It is a really cute idea and it kept the kids busy and, for the most part, happy. Until... Thea flipped over the front of one and face planted onto the cement floor. Long story short, she banged her 2 front teeth pretty good pushing them up into her gums a bit. They also got pushed backward a bit. My poor little girl was in so much pain for a few days, only able to eat soft foods, but after a phone call and visit to the dentist, we were reassured everything is fine. And to tell the truth, since she had such a massive overbite from sucking her thumb, her bite is somewhat normal now. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
8 comments:
Awww poor Thea! I hope it isn't too long before you see that sunny smiling little face again! Ouch! Did you know that last Wed. Sarah took a face-dive into the leg of our dinning room chair? She had a very puffy bloated pus filled bottom lip for a few days. Maybe it is something about being two. I have noticed that she rarely watches where she is walking. They must just be so excited with all that is going on around them!
I think you need to put an after pic on the site...Oh Thea!!!
ouch...
oh poor thea..
love cousin, jodi
Poor, Thea!! That bites- sorry, I couldn't resist!! Things like always seem to happen at the worst times... Hope she's feeling better soon!! I want to see an after picture!!
The after isn't very impressive. You would have to be very familiar with her before mouth to really appreciate it. Sorry.
gina, totally unrelated- i love you and hope you can still love me. i just thought maybe 7:30 would be a really inopportune time for you. p.s. i liked your christmas sweater last night.
Oh goodness!! I'm glad she is doing better. You must have felt so bad!!
That little Thea, she is just so adorable!!
Post a Comment