Sure wish I knew how to embed a video on here. But for now I will just post via this link
I hope it works. Any of you fine blogging Divas feel free to enlighten on how to embed. Hope you enjoy as much as I did.
Oh yeah. Never Mind. Here it is. Woo Hoo! Thanks Julie!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
7 comments:
very cute...loved it! To the right of the video, there is an "embed" box with a ton of HTML in it. Cut and paste that into your post. It should embed when you publish the post. Let me know if it doesn't work! :)
Oh. I will try that. Thanks.
That is SOOOO funny! I love it.
Great commerical! I can just see Al trying to do cheers with Addie....
You know Jon will totally be doing that...except it'll be his great dance moves.
SO CUTE! LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!
that commercial always has me rolling w/ laughter! so hilarious!
that anonymous one was me.. brooke
Post a Comment