And then these guys came........
My sister and kids and 2 of my aunts came to visit Colombus Day weekend. I am so thankful that they take the time to come see us and it is always a great time filled with lots of laughter. I love seeing my kids get some family lovin'. On Sunday we went to the local farm that we affectionately call the Sunflower Farm. The sunflowers are breathtaking. We have been going there for a few years now and it just keeps getting better and better. It was so fun watching the kids enjoy it with their cousins. Sammy and Thea love them some Gianna and Jofus.
My stud of a man! No but really the pumpkins this year seemed to be on steroids.
Trying to get a photo without getting stung by the swarms of bees that seemed to be taking over the farm this year.
Seriously? Just love these people. And see what I mean about the GInormous pumpkins?
I remember our photo shoot at this farm last year included instructing the kids NOT to say cheese because it would make Sadie cry. How far we've come. I can hardly remember "crying Sadie". She is such a happy girl now who LOOOVES to make people laugh.












3 comments:
i love these! and I love that Mike made pumpkin pie, I hope it's fantastic. happy Thanksgiving, love you.
What great pictures! So glad none of the pumpkins rolled over any of the children. WOW- those were the biggest pumpkins I have ever seen!
LOVED! AMINA
Post a Comment