Monday, November 16, 2009

A Preview.....................

To hold you over...............................

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

to hold us over for what???

next post about the 4th of July?

Gina said...

You hush your mouth little one.

The Queen said...

Stunning, simply stunning...

Anonymous said...

i ain't so little any more....

The Perreca Family said...

Wow. That's the only word that comes to mind.... I can't WAIT to hear the story that goes with this...

Gina said...

Is that AB?

Anonymous said...

no...but sounds like me doesn't it? creepy. mike looks like the scary girl from the ring

AB

tp said...

shut. up.

Anonymous said...

why would you think it's AB?

haven't I proven myself time & time again for faithfully acknowledging the lack of TLC put into your blog???

Gina said...

J-Lo? I have a little Costa Rican friend who likes to give me a hard time, so I thought it was her. And then the comment about not being so little anymore automatically brought me to my knocked up friend who swears she looks waaaay bigger than she does. And now my guess is you J-Lo since you are with child as well.

Anonymous said...

maybe it was ab this whole time and my purpose was to just really confuse you...

Diana said...

I TOTALLY agree with AB. he sooo does!!!! I'm a little late with this :0)

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.