Monday, May 17, 2010

Photo Shoot

Here are the pictures that AMTC has chosen to use for my head shots and comp cards (business cards for actors/models). I'm not neccesarily thrilled, but I trust that they know what the VIPs are looking for. These are what they consider the "best" of 139 shots.
They gave us a letter with the photo disc that says we can contact the style director to ask why these were chosen and why others were not. I will post tomorrow with the pictures I would have chosen. Considering I have no experience whatsoever, I am sure the ones they chose are best, but I would love to know the "why" so I can keep it in mind in the future...which, by the way, is so bright, I have to wear shades. HAH!!!!!
Also, the photos themselves aren't so bad, it's more the middle-aged outfits they chose for me. Oh well, I guess it is unlikely I would get cast as a classmate of the Jonas Brothers anyway so I might as well embrace the role of their (grand)mother.
Enjoy!!!











12 comments:

gail said...

Beautiful G. !! You look ready to star on a soap opera... vixen or goody two-shoes?!?! xoxo

Kristi-Anna said...

These are great!!

The Perreca Family said...

Awesome pics!! You are gorgeous!! Can't wait to see you on TV- and I'll tell everyone you were one of my bridesmaids!!

Mau said...

You look HOT, for sure not their grandmother... more like their hot aunt ;)

Jerusha said...

I like them! And middle age is NOT grandmother!

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

You look great!! So excited about this opp you have and can't wait to hear more about it!

Diana said...

oohh, I love them. My favs are the first and the last two!!! So, I need to be updated on all this. we haven't talked about it in a while. Very exciting!!!

Unknown said...

look at you!

beautiful, venerrrrrrrra=)

tp said...

so purdy Leena!! I think the second one looks especially like Thea. crazy. And seriously, belts worn over dresses at your natural waist are so not middle aged ;) you look great!

The Queen said...

Wow. Those are gorgeous! I love the last one.

Gina said...

WOW. You all are tooo kind. I was hoping the photographer would somehow magically make me look less like myself. LOL!!! Thanks for the encouragement. It means a lot to this ol' lady. :)

Anonymous said...

So Beautiful!!!! I can't believe how much you look like mom!!! I love them!!! Amina

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.