Monday, July 5, 2010

Are You Kidding Me?


So I am giving Thea a bath before I head out of town and I am telling her how I won't be here when she wakes up in the morning and this is how it went;


Me: I won't see you for a week. I'm really gonna miss you.


T: How long is a week?


Me: 7 days. Are you going to miss me?


T: Well, are you going to bring your wedding ring?


Me: Yes. Of course.


T: Well, I will miss your wedding ring.


Me: Stunned silence.


T: Because I love your wedding ring.

8 comments:

The Queen said...

It's a nice wedding ring Gina. And she's a 4 year old princess. What do you expect? Diamonds are a girls best friend.

Anonymous said...

she is a nut....and will miss you!Amina

Diana said...

I can't wait to hang out with that girl.

The Perreca Family said...

Fantastic!!! And every time you look at your rings, you are going to think of her!!

Anonymous said...

That was awesome.

Edie said...

Very Very funny!!! Love it :) Kids are too much!

Edie said...

Oh and by the way, I say "are you kidding me? " ALL THE TIME ! :)

The Tates said...

Thea=Gina...I think she has your wits :) Good Luck on your journey!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.