At the crack of diggity dawn (or before), on Tuesday, I will be on my way here in hopes of getting discovered. If you wonder what my past 6 month journey has been all about, go here and pray for me as I am very nervous and excited and hopeful and doubtful and trusting the Lord that He has had this entire journey planned from before the world was made.
Man, no matter what comes of this, I feel so unbelievably blessed to be loved by the God of the Universe.
All the best,
Geyonce ;)
8 comments:
Good luck Gina - praying for ya! :)
- Em
GEYONCE!!!!
we'll talk tomorrow....
but i'm praying for you and I know that you'll get discovered because ima busta few caps if you DON"T.
can't wait for your road to stardom....
love,
j-lo
Praying for you!
I know you will do Great!! Just be yourself and you will shine!! I wish I could be with you..But I have decided to wait for my own room on your tour bus...oh wait..you won't have a tour bus or will you? Break a leg my sister I Love you! Amina
Thanks you guys. Your support, even in simple words of encouragement and promises of prayer, mean soooooo much to me.
Thanks sister and I don't think I will have a tour bus, but maybe after a little while we will actually own a home and you can have your own (Nanny's)room there. HAHAHAH!!!!
Oh! How exciting!! We will pray for peace and discovery!!
Excited
Praying
Hopeful
Proud
and wish I could be a fly on the wall. I'm so glad I get to hear all about it in person next week. love you
Post a Comment