Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bliss


6 comments:

The Tates said...

Holy cow! When did Sammy get so BIG? Miss you friend.

Gina said...

miss you too. just to clarify, Sammy is sitting at the edge of the swing, making it appear that he is huge. Joseph is bigger than Sammy.
That being said, he is GInormous...relatively speaking.

Anonymous said...

thea with the zingada hair.. lol. love cousin jodi

The Perreca Family said...

Wowzers!! They are ALL getting SO big- or I'm getting old- so I'm going with them all getting SO big!!

Anonymous said...

K....so much I can say about this photo....But....Don't know which is funnier...Sadies perpetual Band aid...or Thea's crooked hair...LOL!!!! Amina

Anonymous said...

oh...Wait.... went back to look at it again to continue laughing...and noriced Thea's perpetual bandaid too....I can't....:)

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.