I am supposed to be reading this. I just can't bring myself to read it. I have seen the move 9 gazillion times so the book is just not appealing. First book club book that I am not reading. It works out OK anyway since I won't be at our meeting this Sunday. First meeting I am missing too!!
Just finished this. LOVED it!!!!
Just started this. Really enjoying it!!!
Writers amaze me.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
6 comments:
You are missing out. Little Women is an AWESOME book. It is like a journey of sanctification in a young woman's life.
really? interesting. i guess the book would obviously shed light on her thoughts in a way the movie doesn't/can't. didn't think about that.
I've read Little Women several times- lots more to it than the movie- but it's a loooooong read- and don't bother reading her other works- she understands women but not men!
I've also read both books you mentioned- LOVE them both!! Great modern examples of grace in action!
I enjoyed it, but then again I've only seen the movie once or twice. Why are you skipping out?! We'll miss you!!!
you are totally missing out! way better than the movie...I don't like the portrayal of Jo in the movie... Of course, I wanted to be Jo as a little girl!
Jill
gonna get the one you just finished this week.....but first. Heaven is for real...."Paaage Turner"(said in high pitched voice) Amina
Post a Comment