Here's another close-my-eyes-click-on-a-picture post. This is a picture of my oldest 2 children when they were teenie. This was taken at Knoebels when Sadie was just a few weeks old. Thea couldn't even see over the wheel, but they both were having a blast.It's true people.
It does go by so fast.
As hard as those baby/toddler years are, and you are convinced it will never get easier and you can't take another day of the madness, time has a way of slipping through your grasp.
I came into the kitchen this morning to find Thea's cereal already poured with milk and all thanks to her big 6 year old brother. When I asked him what he wanted for breakfast he proclaimed, "I already finished."
I am really having a hard time coming to terms with Thea going into Kindergarten in the Fall. Before I know it, I will be waving goodbye to her from the bus stop.
Incidentally, my first thought when this picture popped up was "in the blink of an eye, Sammy is going to be driving with Thea tagging along."
But fear not, I am pretty certain Sadie will always be by my side. She will always be my little stinker. She will never grow up.
Right?
Isn't that how it works with the baby?
2 comments:
isn't it truly amazing how fast those years fly by? i truly wish we could just freeze time... i am cherishing these days.
They are growing up way to fast- I've tried tying a brick to their heads- but it hasn't worked....
Post a Comment