




This post should actually come after the birthday one, but posting pictures the way I want them is VERY tedious, so read the next one first then this one if it matters to you.
Anyways, My sister, bro-in-law, niece and nephew came in for the weekend and it was a delightful treat since they will be coming again in about a month. The weather turned out to be great on Saturday which made for a better visit, even though our plans to go see the cherry blossoms was foiled by rain.
We went to a classic car show up the road. My BIL loves classic cars. The boys enjoyed it too. Then my sister and I headed to another baby shower in my honor. Thank you Mau and all for blessing us so generously. We had a great time and Baby received many wonderful things. Not to mention the pampering items I was given. WOO HOO!
The evil birthday fairy was there too and organized the games. One of which was not the least bit enjoyable. YUCK!!!!! But that's another post.
We returned home to a lovely afternoon of watching the kids play and the guys taking motorcyle rides through the neighborhood.
5 comments:
I'm confused about the motorcycle. Did Glen bring his bike?
Diana
It's Pete's.
gotch. Maybe one of these days we'll talk. Sorry I haven't called back. Yesterday in need of major nap and today didn't have time because took two boys and my kids to park. I'll try tomorrow. Miss you!
meant gotcha...
I like gotch. Kinda like Odgidy.
Post a Comment