
Last week we said farewell to the house that never was and never will be.
I called our sales agent to find out the approximate schedule of building and date of closing. She took 4 days to get back to me. Why? Because when people have to formulate a lie, they need time to do it. She called and said that the reason for her delay was that there has been some discussion and debate about the risk of building the house without NC employment.
UUUUUMMMMMMM!!!! Our question was why had it taken them 2 1/2 months to consider something that had been quite obvious to the rest of the world. Mike thinks they were just hoping he would find a job by then and not have to deal with it. My question still remains, what did they gain out of having a sold sign on that lot all this time if they never intended to build it.
Let me be clear that we are TOTALLY OK with this. Though annoyed once again with the shady business tactics of KB Homes.
It was a bit overwhelming at first to be back at the drawing board having absolutely no clue what the next few months would hold. But now I am happy to be in a place where I know God is in control and we need to wait as He moves and opens doors for us. I know that whatever house we end up with will be beyond my expectations. That's just the way my God works.
So for now, I count the days until Baby arrives and take one day at a time.
4 comments:
I am sorry! Thank you for your perspective...Sometimes I feel like I am the only one in this boat, thanks for the encouragement.
That is so tough BUT God has perfect home for you. The one you eventually live is nothing compared to the one he is creating in heaven. So even as you look forward to NC look even further ahead to your perfect home.
Miss you guys.
HI Gina,
So sorry the house fell through. It just is so frustrating and annoying when people are not up front and honest. Thanks for your encouraging words though, and staying positive. It's a good example for me when I start to complain about some irritation next time.
Ugh! How annoying! We will keep you and your growing family in our prayers. God has strange ways of providing- but He always provides and it has typically been far better than anything I could have ever imagined!! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment