Sunday, April 27, 2008

My Man



I just want to say I think I have the best husband in the world. There is no other better suited for the JOB. Some of my girls were going out for a movie tonight and when asked if I could join them he not only didn't hesitate to say yes, he said yes with enthusiasm. We saw this.
And considering my condition, I guess it was only right to let me go. He also stayed home with the kids yesterday morning while I went yard-saling for a couple of hours. While I was out cooked a "gourmet" breakfast AND bathed Thea. She really needed it.
After lunch he ran some errands and returned with my Mother's Day gift... a little early, but he can't stand waiting. He gave me a gift certificate to our local spa for a massage and facial. I am jumping out of my skin to use it.
I love my man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great! I'm happy you went to watch a movie that way you did not have time to miss me ;)

Jill said...

That boy has come along way since his days as a "playa" at LU...Can you have him email my husband?

Gina said...

Maucita. Should I drop a hint to Dave so we can have a girl's spa day?
Jill, Tell me about it. People don't believe me when I tell them what he was like back then.

Anonymous said...

actually, I believe you G, that he was a playa back then. he's always been quite forward w/ me & it makes my husband uncomfortable.
-Lollipop Fairy

Anonymous said...

Your husband is awesome! How are his "Ambrocrombie Abs" coming along?
Shay-Shay

Anonymous said...

How come I neva new my bro-in-law wuz a playa?? I always thought it was about his soccer ball and Joe.

I love the lollipop fairy!!!!
Amina

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.