Thursday, April 10, 2008

WARNING!!!!!!

!!!!!!DO NOT INVITE THIS PERSON TO YOUR PARTIES!!!!

Unless you enjoy being tortured in any number of unexpected, undeserved ways. If you haven't guessed yet, this is the EVIL birthday fairy. But don't be fooled she doesn't just strike at birthdays, although children's birthdays are her fave. She works her "magic" at all types of celebrations.

Here she is laughing her evil laugh after causing utter chaos at Thea's sweet little get together. All was going well. Thea was opening her presents, children were laughing, Mommies enjoying until....... Thea opened her gift from the fairy. It was a bag full of LOLLIPOPS!!!!!! Total chaos ensues. Okay, lollipops, not bad in and of themselves, but a bag of them presented to a room full of toddlers at 11am. NOT COOL!!! And don't fall for her plea of ignorance, SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING!!!



Here she is at my baby shower (look at those shady eyes), at which she was in charge of the games. I truly appreciate all the time she put into planning, but she spent a little too much time thinking of ways to torture all the guests. We played a game during which, we HAD to taste 7 types of baby food. It was sooooo gross.


Prior incidences include, giving my daughter a pair of booty shorts with the word DIVA written across the butt.... FOR HER 1ST BIRTHDAY. Now, that is bad enough right? Until you find out that she IRONED ON THE LETTERS HERSELF. Her attacks are quite strategic.
And let us not forget the ever clever, ever popular Whoopi Cusion she bought Sammy for his 3rd birthday.
So there it is. All you need to know before you consider whether or not you want this friend of mine to join you at your next celebration.
I can't wait for Maddy's birthday.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with booty shorts with DIVA written across the back? I love my four pair!

RaCeQu

Gina said...

I laughed out loud at that one. You're awesome. And so is your booty!

Jill said...

The shorts idea is hilarious...At first I thought she had ironed on "DNA"? I was thinking to myself, "is Thea inheriting Gina's booty DNA?" I figured it out though!

Anonymous said...

perhaps some of us spend all of our time, money, energy, effort, love, and friendship on your children that we don't worry about petty little nuances.....

-the birthday fairy

Anonymous said...

The lollipops gave my kids a second wind and they made home for their naps, so thank you Evil Birthday Fairy...And besides who throws a party with out them???

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU, Maureen. :)
I'm glad SOMEBODY appreciates me, and consdiering that, I think we should be best friends.

-The PRETTY Birthday Fairy

Gina said...

Ummm Maureen. If you are going to be like that,please don't check my blog anymore. Okay thanks.

Anonymous said...

I think the Birthday Fairy is quite thoughtful and creative in her own SPECIAL way...that being said....she will never be invited to one of my parties!!! although I may hire her for some ingenious game playing.... Amina

The Queen said...

That was SO hilarious!!! (I can say that because I don't think Sarah ever noticed the lollipops)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.