I have had several requests for a "Belly Shot" and I aim to please. Even though I feel like a beached whale, I will give my readers what they want. I have to keep the 3 I have right? 2 days and counting. And I can only hope I will look SIGNIFICANTLY less whale-like shortly after.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
9 comments:
your beautiful:)
foof
lookin good.
Di
Whoo, Whoo! You look so cute! And you're tiny! You definitely do NOT look like a whale in any way! Looking great!
Glenn whants to know "What is she havin a basketball?''....waaaa
Amina
IIIIIII Know!
But think how big your knockers are right now...bada-boom...
aww...you look great! can't wait to meet the little one!
Hi Gina,
You're ALL baby!!! Can't wait to meet her!
You look amazing!! I'm so jealous that you are all baby! I bet you get gasps when you turn around since you don't look pregnant from behind! I always loved that...
Post a Comment