



Sadie Ann Rohrer
May 8, 2008 10:59am
8lbs. 19.6 in.
May 8, 2008 10:59am
8lbs. 19.6 in.
We are home and doing well. She is an angel, although she did keep us up until 6am last night. Big hopes for a more restful night tonight. She is sleeping now in her car seat.
My recovery is going AMAZINGLY well. Mike and I can't believe how different this time has been. It is good to be home. I am feeling so very blessed.
Sammy and Thea have been so sweet with her. Thea is all up in her business, but is doing great at being gentle. She is just smitten with her. Sammy held her tonight and sang "Wheels on the Bus". Quite touching.
My recovery is going AMAZINGLY well. Mike and I can't believe how different this time has been. It is good to be home. I am feeling so very blessed.
Sammy and Thea have been so sweet with her. Thea is all up in her business, but is doing great at being gentle. She is just smitten with her. Sammy held her tonight and sang "Wheels on the Bus". Quite touching.
Thank you for all your prayers.
Thank you to all of you who cared for and loved Sammy and Thea these past few days.
I thank God for the wonderful friends and family He has given us. We have an unbelievable support system that makes life such a pleasure to live.
Thank you to all of you who cared for and loved Sammy and Thea these past few days.
I thank God for the wonderful friends and family He has given us. We have an unbelievable support system that makes life such a pleasure to live.
17 comments:
Precious liitle Sadie Ann! She is soo beatuful! I can't wait to get there to you guys and get my hands on all 3 of those little poopy heads......Love you guys. See you very soon...Amina
Precious little Sadie Ann! She is soo beatuful! I can't wait to get there to you guys and get my hands on all 3 of those little poopy heads......Love you guys. See you very soon...Amina
sorry for the above double comment. my bad...duuhhh
Congratulations on your new little blessing! Happy Mother's Day!!!
my new little is cousin is beautiful. looks like uncle ferd to me!! can't wait to meet her. love you all! cousin jodi
Congratulations Rohrer Family!
She is beautiful!! Looks like a nice combo or her brother and sister. Hope to see you soon!
Love, Skip, Ruth & Emily
Beautiful girl! What a gift to your family. You'll be in my prayers.
She is BEAUTIFUL!! What a blessing that the older brother and sister are totally smitten! We will continue to pray for a smooth transition and recovery for you!
Congratulations again Roher family!!! She is so beautiful. It hit me in the hospital that maybe she looks a little like Thea through the nose and cheeks? But then in the cute lambie picture she looks more like herself. I shouldn't even be talking. I am so bad at that. But you all look great. They played a bunch of Sadie pictures in church on Sunday, and the one of the kids holding her. It was so sweet! Everybody went, "Awwwwwwwwwwww!!!!"
congratulations to all the Rohrers!! she is so cute... you can tell you are all related.
Congratulations guys!
She is so gorgeous!!!
Can't wait to hold her!!!!
I know Sammy & Thea will be a great big brother and sister for her. You guys are truly so blessed. I am praying for all of you (mostly for sleep)
Michelle Gartelman
She is a cutie!!!! Come on in milk!!!! You go girl.
Di
She is beautiful! Congratulations!!!
WOW what a post! I wish I have met your mom but I’m thankful that you’ve share something’s about her in fact there’s a song in the Christian station that you’ve told me it reminds you of your mom and guess what know every time I heard it I think of your mom too. I am also thankful that without knowing it your mom raised such a wonderful MOTHER, you’ve been an example to me and I’ve learned A LOT from you.
Love Mau.
Beautiful princess!
congratulations! hope to see her and ya all soon -rishi
Hey Gina! Congrats on your little bundle of love. Rebecca V. passed along your blog address since she knew I have a blog and really enjoy reading them. I enjoyed your blog and plan to come back and visit. Hope things are going smoothly with 3 little ones at home now. :-)
Post a Comment