Monday, May 24, 2010

A Birthday Fit For a Princess

Matthew 25:34
.....Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.



The bedazzled cake


The princesses decorated crowns and wands

What?

How did this get in here?

Photo courtesy of the Evil Birthday FairyMore decorating
Two most fair princesses
A story of a King who loves His princess daughter in spite of her stubborn disobedience
And no princess party is complete without a good pile-on.

Well, no ROHRER party is complete......

Pin the crown on the princess
Another Lovely
I told the kids to find a place to sit and wait for cake. Sadie plopped herself on this grown up chair in all her interesting princess attire (notice the bracelet around the leg) and waited ever so patiently.
AHHHHHH!!!! Heavenly Delight

6 comments:

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Looks like a truly wonderful celebration... def fit for a princess!!

And I believe we have some mutual friends... I recognized a K girl from our home school tutorial and her little sister!! Small world!!!

Rodney Queen said...

love it all Gina.

The Perreca Family said...

What a fantastic party!! I just may be stealing some of your ideas as Addie is totally into princesses too!!

The Tates said...

Hooray she is not three anymore! Happy Birthday Princess Thea. BTW-this almost three thing is getting tricky. I may need some advice soon.

Diana said...

so sweet. Love that our cakes look similar! Ha!

Edie said...

Great seeing you and the kids today GINA!!!
Love the cake!! :)) What beautiful princesses!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.