Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bling

If Thea ever becomes a famous singer, she will go by one name and it will be "Bling."







6 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

I see she's well in touch with her Italian roots!! Addie LOVES her bling, too! Love it!

Diana said...

Her Italian/New York Roots!!!

She'll be wanting that initial ring soon and the name plate necklace!!!!

It's funny, I was just thinking about that ring of yours the other day.

Diana said...

Oh and I left NY before that stage...too bad. We could have worn them together at camp and LU!!! Ha!

The Queen said...

That girl has got some style!

the "G" battery said...

and don't forget that she can fling off her shoes like a pro! :) that'll be great when she's on stage!

Anonymous said...

She's Stunnig Dahling.....Amina

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.