Apologies for the rambling...just had to get SOME of my thoughts out of my head.
Monday, May 31, 2010
This........
....book is consuming me right now. I am having trouble putting it down for even when I do, my mind is still bulging with thoughts of the people within the pages. They are real, not fictional, people which is why I am so paralyzingly fascinated by them.
What a life of boredom and mediocrity I have lived in comparison...... WOW!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
4 comments:
I read that a year or two ago---it was really captivating for me, too. Disturbing in a lot of ways and made me think of what is going on around me that I am oblivious to. It also made me think about how much our childhoods shape our futures and our outlook on things. It's a wonder the author could have any sort of normal life at all after all that!
Isn't it amazing? Wait until you get to the end which I am sure you don't want to happen.
Hello! I LOVE the photo!!!! You look AWESOME!! What about the book? Would I like it? Amina
Haven't you finished this book yet? Has nothing gone on in your life since you started reading it, what, a month ago???
Post a Comment