Monday, February 11, 2008

Enjoyed

this book
Oh my goodness. I couldn't put it down. Not because the writing or the storyline was anything spectacular, but because I kept waiting for Nanny to get a life and tell off Mrs. X. NEVER NEVER NEVER. Not for me. No thank you.
and
this movie
I am not one for action films but seeing this movie confirms that I love the ROCK and I enjoy any film he is in. This was so funny and so ridiculously unrealistic and so entertaining I was a giddy school girl watching it. Mike just kept laughing and saying, "honey, you love the Rock".
Giggles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thought I'd comment on your glog since we don't talk anymore...we can't seem to get each other. Maybe tomorrow?

At first I thought you were talking about the new Rambo movie when you said the Rock. Which is funny because I guess it's the bloodiest movie ever!!!!

Di

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.