Wednesday, February 6, 2008

This is It!


Here is a picture of "Our House". It's a very very very fine house wouldn't ya say? We haven't chosen the color yet, but this is close. If any of you is gifted in the landscape design area, you are welcome to come down and make it all pretty like the picture. I'll cook some food for you or something. "They" provide grass, 4 trees and a few shrubs. It looks like, and I am prepared for many revisions to this as we go, that we go down March 7th to choose our options in the house and they will pour the slab some time mid March. We go down for a pre-drywall walk thru with the builder at the end of March. Lots of other stuff throughout the Spring and estimated time of completion is mid June to mid July. I hope it is on the mid July end. More time after baby arrives. I will post updates along the way which are sure to be chock full of twists, turns, hormones and stretching. It has been fun so far.......

8 comments:

Robin said...

It is indeed a very fine house!! Congrats and I know you will do great with the colors, fixtures, and all that good stuff.

Jerusha said...

Wow, very exciting. I'm so excited to be able to keep up with what is going on in your life through your blog. Miss you friend.

amina said...

It is Beautiful......
I am so truely Happy and excited for you guys....Take the next few months in stride, and no matter what curves balls come your way during the procees, just keep reminding yourself that it will all work out perfectly in the end..and it will all be worth the ride!! enjoy!! gotta go....have to start rolling coins for airline tickets!!(jk)

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Gina!

Anonymous said...

Gina, what a cute house!!! I love it. Can't wait to see more pics of it. I hope you post lots of them. =) Jen K.

Anonymous said...

AMAZING!!!! Have fun picking everything out- it's so much fun! We will continue to pray that the construction and all your trips down there, go smoothly!

Anonymous said...

as I have told you, it's so cute!! 7 hours is still far away though.. :o( Can't wait to see it in person.

Diana

Anonymous said...

looks beautiful gina. can't wait to see it in person! love jodi

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.