You need to go here for the Friday Funny. I cracked up midway thru when Charlie starts laughing.
By the way Thea woke up from her 3 1/2 hour nap yesterday with a raisin up her nose. Which means it must have been in there for about 4 hours. She was eating "raze" in the car and fell asleep. I transferred her to her crib. The "blow-out" method didn't work for me, so I surgically removed it with tweezers. Thankfully it was right at the edge of her nostril.
Got to spend time (too little) with Katie and Luke Thursday. What a sweet baby he is!!!!! Just a joy to be around. He and Sammy got along famously. He is at the age where he knows how to treat babies and it so nice not to have to be watching him like a hawk. He was feeeding him Cheerios as they lay on the Diego couch together. The afternoon was so delightful since the baby squeeser/pusher/poker/bosser-arounder (AKA Thea) was sleeping. I think her motivation for her aggressive behavior around babies is mostly to "help". She, for some reason, thinks they need to be standing when they are sitting and vice versa. She feels compelled to point out their eyes, hand toys directly to their face and she likes to lay on them. This was passed on from her brother. Anyways, sweet time with friends.
Tough day with the kids yesterday. I finally just had to leave the house and be alone for a while. I left around 7:30, drove to Barnes N Noble and read until 9:30. It was blissful.
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
2 comments:
I think Luke is quite adorable myself, although I know I'm completely biased. Glad you got to see them!
a raisin in the nose.. thats funny. glad surgery went well dr. gina. lol. love jodi
Post a Comment