Tuesday, March 11, 2008
I Did It
I joined Facebook. I have no idea what I am doing though, so don't take it personally if I reject your friendship. NO CLUE!!! I tried to write on my OWN wall and it didn't work. Just as I suspected too much to learn and too slow to learn it. Cool pictures though. Already wasting too much time checkin' things out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
4 comments:
You will slowly but surely get it and then you will become a Facebook Guru and I will be asking you questions...see how easy it will be to let the world know when little Bertha Marie comes into the world. You weren't hiding the name were you? Sorry, if I just told the whole world...
Update your blog jerky! You are in no way to give April a hard time when you are not doing the same!!! I have checked your blog everyday this week and NOTHING! LOVE YOU!
Shay
I don't give April a hard time, I give Katie a hrd time. I know. I'm lame. Just not inspired.
How you put a picture of your big fat tummy?!?
Post a Comment