to NC tomorrow. Lots of appointments and engagements. I am really excited. We haven't been down since Christmas. Pray for us as we have many decisions to make.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'll be praying for you! Let me know how things are going!!!!!
Hi Gina, WOAH! I missed a lot, but had fun catching up on your blog. Do you mind if I link yours on mine? It's a lot easier for me to remember to look at it. I LOVE your house! SO pretty! And that new house smell- I bet it will just smell fresh! Can't wait to see what yours looks like although I guess that is one step away from you not being here anymore. Boohoo. Maybe I shouldn't be so happy for you! BUT- I can't help it. It is LOVELY! And all those cool appliances! Isn't it awesome how God just provides better than what we could even imagine? (It was that way with my husband too, heehee!) Have a great day- we'll see you soon!
My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
I believe that all of life, the good, the bad and all the in between is an opportunity and privilege to bring glory to the One who made me, the One who calls me His child. So this is my story of glory. The story of an unlikely princess in the Kingdom of the Almighty.
2 comments:
I'll be praying for you! Let me know how things are going!!!!!
Di
Hi Gina,
WOAH! I missed a lot, but had fun catching up on your blog. Do you mind if I link yours on mine? It's a lot easier for me to remember to look at it. I LOVE your house! SO pretty! And that new house smell- I bet it will just smell fresh! Can't wait to see what yours looks like although I guess that is one step away from you not being here anymore. Boohoo. Maybe I shouldn't be so happy for you! BUT- I can't help it. It is LOVELY! And all those cool appliances! Isn't it awesome how God just provides better than what we could even imagine? (It was that way with my husband too, heehee!) Have a great day- we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment