Monday, March 3, 2008
It's Comin' It's Comin'
My camera batteries died and I had to charge them today before I could post with pictures. I just MIGHT have needed a day of recovery too. Tomorrow is another day. Now, I need to figure out where to begin. Seriously one of the most amazing times of my life. And it all happened in lil' ol' Macon, GA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The crew
About Me
- Gina
- My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.
4 comments:
FYI: Macon is the 3rd largest city in Georgia behind Atlanta and Columbus. Not 'lil ol Macon=)
Can't wait to see your pics. Oh and there are lots on facebook... too bad you can't hack into my account.
Wow. That is some trivia I would never expect. Macon does have that big city feel to it?????
Um....someone is supposed to be getting their own facebook...V, don't make me hunt you down...
I thought that the deal was you had to PROVE your blog to be true first. Anyway, you're not the only one putting MAJOR pressure on me to start one, so your wait should be over soon.
Post a Comment