Monday, March 24, 2008

Looks Can be Deceiving



I'm sure my neglected blog would lead you to believe that not much has been happening around the Rohrer household since my amazing weekend, au contrare mon Frere. We have been SUPER busy. Mentally, physically and especially socially. I will tide you over with this picture and tid bit about Thea.
One day a couple weeks ago, Thea came out of her room telling me (with the level of intensity with which most of Thea's comments are delivered) something that took a few minutes to decipher. Alas she was telling me her baby needed a diaper change. So I got her a diaper and she proceeded(for the first time) to attend to her baby over an over and over for the rest of the day. Ground Breaking news? Nope, but a fun, memorable milestone in a mother's mind of her little girl beginning to do little girl things. Makes me smile, since she has previously mostly played with boy things like cars, trucks and balls.

No comments:

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.