Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 1 Month Birthday Sadie (late)




We have a tradition of taking monthly pictures of the kids in their robes to track how very quickly they change. Here is Sadie's 1 month pics.
Ummmm, Sadie was a little hungry during the photo shoot. She was angry and apparently wanted some revenge, so she peed on our bed.
Mommy doesn't blame her. I get pretty cranky when I'm hungry too!
We love our little Sadie Ann. Or Sadie Annie as Thea calls her.

Can't you just EAT those pouty lips?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i recognize that robe.... nice that both of them are getting use out of it.... love you all.. cousin jodi

Anonymous said...

she is such a combo of both Sammy and Thea.

Can't wait to see you next week and swim in your plastic pool!

Di

The Perreca Family said...

I just LOVE the pouty look! So cute! I can't get over how big she's getting!!

Anonymous said...

That's what Ferdie would look like if he was hungry and crying!!!( but I hope not peeing on your bed...

Anonymous said...

She's not hungry she's just missing me :(

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.