
no new posts lately. Things have been crazy here. I bet you get tired of hearing that. Well its true. Sammy was sick the beginning of last week and Thea and I caught it at the end of the week. Kinda sucks being sick and a mom. Really not fun giving your baby a bottle and feeling like you are infecting her with every breath you take. And REALLY not fun getting up at 3am to give your baby a bottle when your head feels like it is going to explode. Ummm, lets see, what else? Mike pretty much worked 7 days this week. Lots of fun there too.
Negative post huh? Oh well, its the naked truth.
On a positive note, Sadie is smiling all the time now. Ohhh, I just love it. I love that she is starting to interact. Aaaaaand she talks too. We will hear her all of a sudden coo and the kids get so excited. She is actually sitting in the bouncy seat or swing for more than 30 seconds at a time on occasion. So Mike and I at least get to start our dinner without one of us holding her. I know all you parents know about babies and their predictable fussiness just as you sit down to eat.
Sammy and Thea had their first swim lesson last week It went very well, but we had to cancel the second one on account of the sickness.
The Schocks were here for the week and we got to spend Monday with them. Sammy and Jake enjoyed each other and I got a kick out of Maiella. She is so fun! Hope we get to see them again real soon.
Looking forward to tomorrow. I have Bible Study in the morning and swim lessons at night. The lessons are at Camp, so I get to see my friends. WOO HOO!!!
Again, sorry this is so lame, but this is where I'm at.
7 comments:
I miss all of you sooo much....
I sooo wish I could be there to help you!!!!! But since that's not the case, just know I am ALWAYS thinking of you all and praying for you all. When are you coming over?? I need a baby Sadie, Thea, Sammy fix!!! Love Always,
Amina
You are doing a great job!
-Jill
Hang in there! It was great to see you at Bible Study today. I am really excited about getting to know you better. Hope this week is much better than last week!
Yea!!!!, we made the blog. I have some cutie pictures that could possible qualify as blog worthy...I'll send them. Sorry our week got crazy towards the end, but I know your's was also. It was so great seeing you. Miss you!
Di
eh-hem...
This is racequ here...
I thought you knew I had a blog bc I commented from my blog name a few weeks ago. anyways, I am glad you were stealth like and discovered my life in blog form. (sorry for not letting you know about the best blog on the web sooner.)
i would also like you to know that i check your blog everyday and sometimes when im bored at work... so about 15 times a day. so update it, even if its to say "hi racequ... get back to work".
and yes, louie is a stud. a very wise stud.
I miss you and your sweet family.
Hi Gina,
I was wondering why we missed you all at church! Man I hate being sick with kids! I'm SO sorry! Sadie is so small too-lots of worries there. No fun to be sick during the summer! :(
I'm glad she smiling though. I bet she's really changed lately! I can't wait to see her again!
Man- having sick kids that share really does stink! I keep telling Addie and Alden that germs are okay to NOT share- but they haven't seemed to listen to me... I hope you are all feeling better soon!
Post a Comment