Friday, June 20, 2008

Our Camping Trip







We went camping this weekend. Check this out! I HIGHLY recommend this campground. It is probably the nicest one I have ever been to. Clean, affordable and very family oriented. There is a kid-friendly pool park and amusement park on the grounds that are soooo fun. And they even have a no-bikini/thong rule. How nice is that? Considering that a good percentage of the people sporting that apparel in amusement parks have no right wearing them. Can I hear an AMEN?
Anyway, we went with good friends. We enjoyed ourselves around the camp fire. Had a great time at the parks, lots of kid rides. The kids had a blast.
Thank you McLeods for a good time and great memories. Can't wait to do it again next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

there is no good reason on God's green earth that I should be checking your friggin blog at 11:46pm. but I'm here. Your trip sounded delightful. :)
J-lo

The Perreca Family said...

How awesome!! It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!! You are super brave to do something like this with your 3 youngins!!

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Jill said...

Three kids and camping...I won't even agree to one kid and camping. Then again, it looks like a pretty sweet camping spot. Way to get out there...

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.