Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summa Summa Summa Time



Time to kick back and unwind.
And that is what we have been doing. I have forced myself to forget my dirty floors and piles of unfolded laundry to make some memories with the little munchkins.
We have been enjoying the warm weather, especially now that it has fallen out of the 90's. Whew, it was scorching here for a while. But has changed to beautiful NON humid days in the 80's.

I am loving Summer through the eyes of my kids.
Longer days
Icy Pops
Plastic Backyard Pools
Scraped knees and dirty band aids
Mosquito bites
Lightning Bugs
The smell of Sun Screen
After Dinner trips for Ice Cream
Picnic lunches
Long sunshine-induced naps
Bugs, bugs and more bugs
Ahhh the lazy hazy crazy days of Summer
More to come..........

4 comments:

The Queen said...

HI Gina,
Those pics of Sadie are priceless, and you must be doing really well to be enjoying those summer things. :) I love the pool pics!

The Queen said...

Oh, I have to say LAST year when Sarah was 9-12 months and I only had 2 I did not take my children to the pool the ENTIRE summer. Except maybe once with a friend.

Gina said...

9-14 months is probably my least favorite age for Summer. It was tough with Thea last year too.

The Perreca Family said...

How cute! I'm so glad that you are able to go out and have fun with all 3 kids!! I am NOT looking forward to this summer for Alden- he's too young to really enjoy it but to old to sleep through it.... Oh well. At least Addie will have fun!

The crew

The crew

About Me

My name is Gina. I am Mike's wife and mom to Sammy Thea and Sadie Ann. Best "job" in the world. I start this blog to share the joys and struggles of my life as a stay at home mom who seeks to fall more in love with Jesus with every passing day.