It all started on Friday night with Sammy's 4th Birthday Party. I asked him what kind of party he wanted and he said a surprise one. So we gave him a surprise one. Mike took all 3 kids out for the evening, while I set up and when they returned, Sammy was greeted by shouts of "Surprise!" It was really fun.

This was absolutely precious. After everyone yelled, Sammy's little friend ran up and gave him a great big hug. Soooo cute.

Thanks Shay Shay for the decorating help.
We had a movie fun night. Chicken Little, cake and popcorn.
The kids had a blast...I think. And the parents were able to chat and hang out while the kids watched the movie. Thanks Dave for the projector. It was like a real movie theater in our living room.

On Saturday, we celebrated another 4th birthday for our little friend upstairs. She and Sammy were born the same day. Cool huh? It was a My Little Pony party with REAL pony rides!

Amina, Uncle Joe, Joseph and Gianna came just in time for the pony party and to celebrate Sadie's dedication on Sunday. Sammy and Thea just LOVE their cousins.
On Sunday, we dedicated our little Sadie. I love this ceremony because Pastor Schuppe introduces the baby to the Belcroft Family and vice versa. It's cute. And he challenges the congregation to help the family raise their kids. I think our church family does a great job of this.
After the ceremony, we had a celebration lunch and I took NO PICTURES, except for one of the cake. Lame. We had a wonderful weekend, not because of all the activities, but because of the people we did them with. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family.







6 comments:
His first surprise party! How exciting! Was he officially surprised?
Yup. He was. It is pretty easy to surprise a 4 year old as opposed to an adult.
Precious Fun Filled Weekend!!!
I LOVE having 3 godchildren!!
Thanx for acknowledging!!! Amina
Happy Belated Birthday Sammy!
Love,
Luke
What fun! I can't believe that you go to Schuppe's church- I had him his last semester at LU!
I just found your blog for the first time, and I am officially in love! Your posts are a great mix of sweet and profound. I now look forward to your updates!
Melanie
Post a Comment